Gregorian Chant Retreat: Chants of Easter
April 27 – May 1, 2023
- Chant instruction for all experience levels with members of the Community of Jesus, where Gregorian Chant is sung in Latin daily
- Participate in singing the Liturgy of the Hour Eastertide services
- Opportunity for refreshment surrounded by the beauty and peace of the monastery
- Lovely meals and accommodations at Paraclete Guest House overlooking Cape Cod Bay
Retreat Date: April 27- May 1, 2023
Price: $595 including 4 days of meals and accommodations.
$100 deposit due by April 14, non-refundable
* Due to the numbers of applicants, your deposit will secure your spot on the retreat.
Payment due in full before or at the time of registration.
For more information, please call 508-255-1094.
*Checks can be made out to “The Community of Jesus” and mailed to PO Box 1094, Orleans, MA 02653.
If you would prefer to pay by credit card, please call 508-255-1094 x3501.
“An inspiring blend of singing, scholarship, and spirit.”—Jo
“I came as less than a novice, with a love of listening to chants. I left as almost a novice, with a love of singing chants!”—Carol
“Such hospitality –thank you! The Community is so inclusive, regardless of background or ability.”—Henry
“I came for music, but found so much more! Not only the unexpected height and depth and richness of chant but love, joy, and friendship. Thank you.”—DonnaJo
“I participate in many retreats, but this is hands down the best for many reasons. The honest hospitality, great amount of information, and balanced schedule is wonderful! I love hearing from all the teachers, their different voices enhance our experience, for sure. This is a very special community, and I am delighted to have found you all!”—Lydia
“In this high-tech, fast-paced world that cuts us off from everything spiritual, the chant retreat is a wonderful way to nourish your soul and connect with the divine, through music, community, and even the meals, which are so beautifully and lovingly served!” —Kathy
“We are so grateful for the warm welcome from the Community, the passionate and expert chant instruction, and the exceptional hospitality.”—Maria & John